I happened to come across the below post on LinkedIn couple of months back thanks to one of my senior colleagues who commented on it.
While I do not know or validate the logic or authenticity of the above; it definitely got me thinking on not just three but a couple of words that I saw and felt like penning down the significance of those words in one’s life including mine (saint mode on😇). Whether reality or not; I believe, for sure, some (or all) of these words definitely hold some meaning in everyone’s life.
I will maintain the order as is being asked…that is…the first three words that I discovered followed by rest of the words I saw. So here goes my sightings:
Power, to me, is having the ability to influence not just self but those around you constructively, precisely, empowering self and others to make world a better place to live in.
Change, for me, is mostly adapting and adjusting constantly with times and those around you. Again, the key here is to learn lessons that life teaches and mould yourself in the right direction.
Strength represents two things to me majorly: the first is the mental power and the second is the moral power. While physical strength is essential to carry out daily/routine work, mental and moral strength has become even more essential to carry on with the fast paced life of today.
Put together, the above three words play a major role in an individual’s/ society’s/ world’s development, if understood, in the right manner. The quote by Martin Luther King Jr. below sums this up perfectly.
4. Health: Needless to mention, ‘Health is wealth’. Good mental and physical health is a necessity in our ever changing world.
5. Self care: So so important again! Self care is a must if one needs to be healthy, wealthy and wise.
6. Gratitude: Being grateful for everything that life offers you makes you so much at peace with yourself.
7. Purpose: I saw the image below somewhere on pinterest which describes “purpose” beautifully to me.
8. Money: Money is simply a tool to me that provides for food, shelter and clothing. Although, on a lighter note, spend it occassionally on frivolous nonsense. 😝
9. Family: Family is everything to me. Though the parameters that define what or how a good/ideal family should be, remains highly debatable and unclear, all I can confirm is, that having a family in itself gives enormous strength to face life and its ‘googlies’. 😅
10. Lessons: This, for me, has got to do more with what life teaches at every single stage.☀⛅⛈🌪🌨
11. Connection: To me, this signifies building meaningful and lifelong relations with people I value on a personal level. Although, reaching out to different people professionally is also an aspect.
12. Breakthrough: There’s no better way to understand this, as is, described in the below quote by Tony Robbins:
Now, I pass on the baton to you all reading this blog post. Which three words did you all see first? 😌👩💻😌👩💻
P.S.: I will be waiting for your replies.😊